What we do
SNF is the world's leading manufacturer of water-soluble polymers, which are chemicals used to treat and clean water.
We serve the municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment markets, and our team of experts also works on a wide array of specialty applications for various industries such as Oil and Gas, Oil Sands, Agriculture, Mining, Home Care, Personal Care, Textiles, and Construction.
We strive to be the world's preeminent provider of water chemistry and we are committed to bringing our vision to life by:
- Focusing on polyacrylamide
- Increasing and leveraging our low-cost production advantage
- Remaining private and independent
Want to help us get there?Search our jobs
Being a privately held company allows us to easily expand our facilities across North America, and beyond. SNF's U.S. subsidiary has grown from 15 employees in 1986 to nearly 2,000 in 2021.
We are committed to achieving high standards of performance. As such, SNF complies with the American Chemistry Council Responsible Care Management System® Certification program (RCMS®) and is
ISO 9001:2015 certified. Our employees play a big part in supporting our engagement and are committed to our quality system and safety programs.
If you want to know more about SNF Holding Company, please visit our corporate site: us.snf.com.
Our policies on sustainable development and corporate social responsibility are in line with our commitments to:
- be recognized as a company that applies the most stringent safety standards
- comply with applicable environmental legislation and regulations, as well as other social and economic requirements
- minimize the environmental impact of our operations, particularly by optimizing energy consumption (gas and electricity)
- advocate measures to prevent environmental degradation, limit our carbon footprint, and minimize our dependence on and use of natural resources
- continue to monitor and evaluate performance, environmental, social, and economic indicators
- raise awareness and motivate employees and partners to work and operate responsibly eliminate corruption
- provide proper training in line with job requirements
- communicate (internally and externally) regarding the impact of our operations, particularly to customers regarding the proper handling, use, and disposal of our products
- leverage customer feedback and field experience for the benefit of all Group companies
- instill and encourage a safety mindset at all levels and locations to minimize risks and accidents, both on and off work